0

in a dark mood

Posted by poeticnook on 5/12/2004 10:21:00 PM in
i am the darkness
i am the velvet shadow that hides your dreams
i infect you with my gaze
and leave you restless, sleepless, and in total agony
at nights, i visit you in your slumber
i turn off the light from the stars
and hide the moon in thick dark clouds
i put my hand over your eyes and you become blind
but in your blindness you see me
towering over you like a deep dark fortress

i am the cold dark night
the one that leaves you shivering
and powerless and lonesome and grieving
i wrap my cape around you like a thick fog
and in the silence you question your existence
you toss yourself into the abyss
only to find yourself still here
trapped inside my web like an insect
wings torn, and tired and fallen

i am the merciless storm
that tears everything and everyone in sight
i trample upon your heart over and over
and yet you come back for more tormenting
you hide your tears in my icy rain but you fool noone,
you are defeated, conquered, forsaken
in the end there is only me
holding you like a puppet on my string
drinking the life from your veins until you are no more
at last, we become one and the curtains fall

5.12.2004.1.21.p.m.

"i feel no pain, i feel no sadness. i am hollow and i will live forever" - Count Vladislaus Dracula (Van Helsing)

0 Comments

Copyright © 2018 poeticnook All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.