0

friday the 13th

Posted by poeticnook on 8/13/2004 08:03:00 PM
its 3 am, friday morning, and im here at the office, tying up the finishing touches for the system. im sleepy as hell and i feel like a zombie with my thoughts racing to catch up with my fingers on the keyboard or maybe its the ther way around, i cant think anymore. i just want to give in to the darkness.

hehe quite scary atmosphere here with the lights flickering every now and then like a scene from a badly made horror movie, which reminds me of that lobotomy article i read last night *shivers* oh well, today is officially my last weekday here in this office so i might as well give it my best shot =p

i hope the next one will be a step higher up the food chain ^_^

0 Comments

Copyright © 2018 poeticnook All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.