5

torn

Posted by poeticnook on 7/19/2005 03:40:00 AM in

i'm torn between buying the mac mini 1.42 or the powerbook g4. ok, i know, no one's really pressuring me to buy any of those, especially now that the number of electronic items in my room already outnumber the people actually living there. i don't know, maybe i'm just OC in getting all these stuff, they make me happy for a while. then i get tired of them and dispose them just as fast.

i just got my dvi-vga connector and the board tune up came out fine, at last i'll be able to check if the tv tuner on my other cpu is still ok. hmm, that reminds me, i need to purchase an antenna. too bad most of the sockets in the pad are not working because of the burnt fuse, this will limit my *experiments*.

im halfway through HBP, it annoyed me that when i logged on to ym, i saw my friends' status message: "--- is dead, --- the half blood prince killed him". grrr! that ruined it all for me hehe =) oh well, i think rowling is killing off her characters one by one, who could be next?

yuck is coming to treat me out to dinner tonight, i wonder what stories he would tell.

di sent me a copy of her latest poem: ode to the moon, i am without words =)

5 Comments


when will u get tired of ur ipod? or did u dispose it already? .. hmm.. tell me if you are disposing some of ur other techie stuffs.. cuz i won't mind getting ur rejects :)


.. as long as u give it to me for free pala.. (i won't mind at all)


sayang, the ipod didnt last 3 months in my hands hehe,


dang! why didn't u tell me? .. i was so into buying one pa naman..

btw, i am planning to dispose my canon camera too .. pero parang di kaya ng heart ko.. hehehe


sentimental reasons? =) im getting rid of my sentimental self hehe

Copyright © 2018 poeticnook All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.