0

one more thing...

Posted by poeticnook on 10/05/2005 01:12:00 AM in
ok i take it back, 2gb is not enough. i just took out my dusty cds and added them to my itunes library. yargz!!! it's more than 20gb, i haven't even counted the ones i left in cebu: albums of matchbox twenty, staind, greenday, lighthouse family.. ost of city of angels, my best friend's wedding, the other sister, shrek..

sheesh, now i'm left with the dilemma of weeding out songs from my playlist. no more space to include all the tracks from my anna nalick, jet, norah jones and lifehouse albums. hohum, i spent the entire night just trying to fit them in my nano and finally slept at around 3am.

there's a rumored invite only apple affair in california on october 12, could this be the 80gb ipod launch? =)

0 Comments

Copyright © 2018 poeticnook All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.