0

nothing new

Posted by poeticnook on 11/09/2006 11:55:00 PM in
The past week has been quite turbulent. I'm starting this new campaign where I don't let bad people and events affect me anymore. Hence let me start a new blog hopefully to lift me up and remind me that good things happen somehow. It can't always be gray clouds all the way. Saying it will make it true.

"There are no accidents in life. Everything happens for a reason. We meet people because they have a message for us. Ignoring them means losing the opportunity to hear that message. Experiences happen because there are lessons to be learned from them. Failing to analyze an experience means losing the chance to learn from it" - James Redfield, The Celestine Prophecy -


IPOD MOOD: "The Distance" by Evan and Jaron

0 Comments

Copyright © 2018 poeticnook All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.