1

when it rains it pours

Posted by poeticnook on 7/17/2007 11:30:00 PM
there's a saying here in vancouver that when you can see the horizon from where you are, then it's about to rain, but if you can't see it, then it's already raining.. it seems like summer lasted for only a week, my mornings are now greeted with dewdrops, showers and mists. i do love the balmy weather, when the sky is undecided if it wants to shed tears or remain brooding; almost like the way i feel right now, floating in uncertainty, swimming in limbo.

i guess this is what happens when somebody asks me what my plans are for next year or next month, or even a week from now. i mean i don't even know what i'll have for dinner, or if i would actually eat dinner tonight, that's as much foresight that i can muster. dumb i know, but yeah maybe i do have to update my resume just so i have a backup plan if i get kicked out of my job. but lo and behold, i dont have a copy of my cv on my laptop. i cant believe it, what will happen to my chances of being a world renowned window cleaner if i'm this complacent. oh well, there are other professions, i just might give domestic partnership a chance.

haha, who am i kidding?! rainy days make me crazy. now let's see if the sun will show tomorrow..

1 Comments

Anonymous says:

just sing the song "Im only happy when it rains" :D

or

"rain rain go way, come again another day little natsie wants to play" :D

Copyright © 2018 poeticnook All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.