2

day dreaming

Posted by poeticnook on 4/25/2001 12:47:00 AM in
Today passed by uneventful... the document changes were only few thus less time was needed for modifying the program. It is days like this when I wish I was somewhere else, counting the waves of the sea, picking up pebbles from the beach, or just simply lying down on the warm sand and watching the birds perch their nests on a nearby tree..

Maybe someday, when I have all the time and money that I need, I would do all those things. I would visit places, meet people and collect experiences like candies from a jar. But today will just be today.. trapped inside a cubicle with nothing but my monitor in front of me.

Tonight I shall dream, and maybe tomorrow, everything will somehow fall into place.

2 Comments

Anonymous says:

in retrospect, you're partially living out your dreams now :) you're halfway there! way to go!


6 years later and it all comes true =)

Copyright © 2018 poeticnook All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.