0

vudu

Posted by poeticnook on 4/01/2001 07:40:00 PM in
Saturday was one of those days when troubles seem as meaningless as the dust that accumulates on my desk. Martha just arrived from Singapore, and as part of her welcome party, we had dinner at the Vudu Lounge with Yan, Gay and Shing. Finding the place was easier than I've expected. it was rightly placed at the Crossroads Mall in Banilad, away from the usual hang outs and party scenes. On the way there, we passed by High Life, and I vowed to visit that place next time.

The dinner was nice, but the people I was with, was even better. we had demitasse at Treviso Panini at the Village, while I was counting the stars over bailey's on the rocks. We stayed for quite some time, talking about things and stuff, then we decided to head off at Waterfront since it was way too early to go home.

The tequila at the Abbey was blech! It reminded me that I'm not used to hard drinks anymore. maybe I should stick to iced tea. =)

The night ended, the way all nights do, but not without the tinge of nostalgia. Martha was incessantly talking about the wonders of Singapore airport compared to NAIA. Manila buses still boast of its deadly fumes and well our country is still slow in terms of progress, some things do never change,,, i just hope that our friendship would be one of them..

0 Comments

Copyright © 2018 poeticnook All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.