0

out of the linux box

Posted by poeticnook on 7/28/2004 08:07:00 PM
this week has been really busy, i managed to get my passport photos done last weekend but i missed the medical exam, tsk, blame it on me getting up late. i hope to finally wrap it up this saturday. right now i have tons of codes to create and integrate, this will be one l-o-n-g week.

i just found out that people back at my former office are now keeping blogs =) hmmm, more interesting reads coming up for me. i should list them down here and visit them often for more updates on whats new with the life i left behind hehe =)
now that everyone seems to be in the blog bandwagon, old timers like me feel well, really old hehe, the mania or the urge to blog about things has become too tiresome for me, sometimes i feel better lying down on my bed and chasing words that gather with the artificial stars pasted on my ceiling, words that will never be written down or marked immortal into blog pages such as this =) some things are better left unsaid. there is more beauty in things that cant escape the narrow confines of our imagination, it just sits there waiting to be unleashed by a powerful event that will forever change our lives.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2018 poeticnook All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.