1

rhythm of the falling snow

Posted by poeticnook on 1/04/2009 08:54:00 PM in
thanks to unending falling snow, i'm trapped in my bunk for the weekend and thanks to tv reruns, i now know the name of the random tv show i was watching last time - "the city" - must admit, the series is not really that interesting but the soundtrack is striking, as usual i'm more captivated by music rather than plot, found that other song that was playing in one of the scene.

just finished shoveling slush from the front and back porch steps so i could actually go out in the morning, but it started snowing again so i guess i should just let it be and snowboard my way to the office tomorrow ^_^

here's the view from my bedroom window - the building with the triangle on top is where i work, so near and yet so far when you look at the mountain of snow that i have to walk on =)

Prelude To A Kiss
by Alicia Keys

Sometimes I feel
like I don't belong anywhere.
And it's gonna take
so long for me to get to somewhere

Sometimes I feel so heavy hearted
but I can't explain cuz I'm so guarded.
But that's a lonely road to travel,
and a heavy load to bear.

And it's a long, long way to heaven
but I gotta get there
Can you send an angel?
Can you send me an angel to guide me.

1 Comments

Anonymous says:

You have got the power of angel :) and this angel is captivating someone.. :)

Copyright © 2018 poeticnook All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.