0

of flight and paper airplanes

Posted by poeticnook on 9/29/2008 12:31:00 PM
i've always wanted to fly, be an astronaut, leave earth on a spaceship, walk on the moon, follow an orbit, discover new constellations, make paper airplanes that never crashes.. don't label me a dreamer, it could still happen you know. impossible is nothing. adidas. haha

oh well, last week's paper airplane contest had this crazy effect on me. it made me want to believe that i can actually design something noone else has every conceived before, but of course nothing is ever new under the sun, so yes i failed the longest flight test.

i wish i belonged to that time before gravity was named, maybe then i could have discovered more and named a few theorems after me, or my dog, whatever, back to work it is.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2018 poeticnook All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.