0

when summer is gone

Posted by poeticnook on 10/02/2008 01:49:00 AM
been a long month, of cloudy days and not so rainy weeks, of growing roots in the land of the pouring heavens. twas a tiring battle against the gray and gloomy. it's so easy to fall into melancholy. was almost on the verge of jumping off a cliff, or a plane to be exact but an angel pulled me back and saved me. my angel never really speaks to me but on rare occasions of actual conversation, has this amazing gift of choosing just the right words to crush my very soul.

my month is here finally, i can now escape every weekend to sunny corners. a notebook and a pencil is all i need and i'm ready for another adventure. everything i need can fit in one tiny backpack - passport and tickets and lots of luck. i'm off to travel new worlds again, back in my element where the road changes every day and nothing stays the same,

now if only my angel can fit in my pocket, then truly life is good and i have everything.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2018 poeticnook All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.