0

a walk to remember

Posted by poeticnook on 2/24/2001 12:49:00 AM in
Yeah Saturday!!! At last i can sleep till noon, eat my favorite fried chicken meal at the local joint, and read the two new books i got by Ernest Hemmingway and Nicholas Sparks.. =), then later at night I'd be out partying, now, that's life..

bleep bleep.. a text message, now who could possibly be awake at this unholy hour of 2pm?

aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I'm needed at the office, some bugs to fix and files to check in, i can almost see Ria's smirking face saying "if life is a journey, then please check in files before embarking.." grrr, now I'll just have to put off those two books I've been dying to read since December. I just hope I'll finish the bug fixes by 6p.m., I still have a party to attend.

Next time I'll turn my cell phone off, or better yet, I'll just throw it off Mactan bridge. that way i can't be reached hehehe =)

Uhm, come to think of it, that would only make my best friend happy, naahh, I wouldn't give her the satisfaction, especially since she's attracted to falling bodies from bridges.

I miss college.



title: a walk to remember
author: nicholas sparks

0 Comments

Copyright © 2018 poeticnook All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.