0

spring blossoms

Posted by poeticnook on 2/26/2002 02:18:00 AM in ,
Its almost spring, dozens of people at osaka jo taking pictures of flowers starting to bloom is just one sign of it. Tomorrow we will be leaving osaka, after 6 weeks of language and cultural training, at last, real work is about to greet my mornings. And soon I will be home, wherever home may be. But somehow, a tinge of sadness is in the air. Something that i cannot touch has come to hurt me. And i feel it in the pit of my stomach, like rushing head first into the deep deep sea.

This place is quiet at last. devoid of hurrying footsteps going to the shokudo or the taisoukan, the uketsuke hito has nothing more to attend to, and the konpyuta no heya which is usually filled with people, now contains about 2 or 3 persons. It's almost dusk. The lights from nearby buildings are fighting against the dying light of the sun. And the intangible hurting, the sinking feeling has once again overtaken me.

Soon i too will leave this place. And it is not so much the leaving that saddens me, but rather the uncertainty of where i would be going next.

For now i close another chapter of my life's stories. Tomorrow, a new page is about to be written. And this sad feeling will leave me soon.. I hope.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2018 poeticnook All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.