0

reading back

Posted by poeticnook on 10/14/2004 12:36:00 AM
i dont know what force compelled me to visit my old space at diaryland. i wasnt even thinking, my fingers just deviated from the class diagrams at rational rose to my crazy browser.. and there it was.. the past i was running away from,

reading my entries there somehow felt like looking into the life of another person so unlike me. nobody would ever know the people i was hiding behind those words. the brief love, the more brief life, i wish i could bring them all back. but the wish is not as strong as before, and the sharp stinging that used to hurt so much and bring tears to my eyes is now nothing more but a dull hollow feeling.

i dont want to be hollow any longer, i have been empty for too long. i need to be filled to the brim and overflow with emotions other than hate and bitterness. i need to love. i need to die.

"i am hollow and i will live forever" - van helsing

0 Comments

Copyright © 2018 poeticnook All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.