0

revived

Posted by poeticnook on 7/19/2005 11:54:00 PM in
slept at 2am today. i reinstalled all the apps and drivers on my sotec afina pc. i bought this three years ago in fukuoka when i was on aots. it still works fine, i just need an antenna to see which channels the tv tuner can receive. good thing ri lent me one today =)

hohum, i really want to get rid of old stuff in my room. i hope i can find a home for this real soon. babsy doesn't want a desktop pc, he prefers something portable like his current laptop. =( i'm going to miss my silver blue setup.

yuck gave me another teddy bear last night, eww! i hate stuffed toys. they are totally useless, they remind me of this one time... ooppss, i want it to stay forgotten. rm -rf *

last night i was craving for cebu's pochero so yuck and i ended up having bulalo at dencio's. it's blech! it doesn't even come close to what i expected. i'll probably just cook my own version when i visit LB again next month.

boohoo i'm still not finished with hp, what with all these distractions called life. hehe

0 Comments

Copyright © 2018 poeticnook All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.