2

podcast

Posted by poeticnook on 9/14/2005 02:30:00 AM in
podcastalley is my favorite web destination these days eventhough i currently don't own an ipod, sold it off months ago because i got tired of the 20 gig worth of memory with nothing to put on it and the grayscale display just made me miss my sony clie t650c even more. maybe i just got used to the miniscule ram on those prehistoric palm os pda's that's why i can't fill up this huge space, the 512mb memstick duo on my w800i isn't even half full yet, or perhaps i just don't have enough songs to put on it.

anyways, after i discovered these podcasts, i now have a lot of content to load onto my memstick, and if i get crazy again, i just might get me a black ipod nano before the week ends =)

2 Comments


i want an ipod nano too! Pwede bigyan mo ako pang advance christmas and birthday gift? hehehehe :D


@ysilona
hehe, pag milyonaryo na ko =p
btw cheap lang ang ipod nano sa US *hint hint*

Copyright © 2018 poeticnook All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.