0

pedometer

Posted by poeticnook on 1/16/2006 12:11:00 AM in
someone gave me a pedometer for christmas. its a gadget that tracks the number of steps you've taken, the amount of calories you've lost and the kilometers you've covered. it's a really neat device that looks more like a stopwatch. it's probably a subtle way of telling me that i'm getting fat and i need to walk more.

i wish i could program this pedometer to tell me how many more strides i need to take in order to get to where i'm going, how many more miles i need to cover to find my northern light or how many calories i need to lose to feel good about myself =)

these are the things that matter that you can't find ways to count.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2018 poeticnook All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.