2

jetlag

Posted by poeticnook on 8/23/2007 12:47:00 AM in
in 10 days, i visited 6 cities - seattle, hong kong, manila, cebu, bohol and seoul. now i'm back in vancouver and my week long vacation feels so many miles away. i slept for an entire day and tomorrow i'll be back to work, as if nothing happened, the only souvenir i got are sunburn marks and eyebags.

sometimes i wish i could take people back with me but then that would defeat the purpose of travelling, for the only reason i leave a place is to come home to it again =) i miss my mom, my dad, my brothers, my friends, my dogs, but most of all, i miss being missed, and hugged and loved by the people who matter to me, i miss my favorite pup running out to greet me, i miss my mom's cooking, i miss the sun and the beach, i miss everything that can only be captured by still photographs.

if only time and distance can be folded, then everything won't be too far from my reach. for now, i have to tuck my heart and fake a smile, life is a journey, we can only stop for a while to catch our breath, and then we're off again.

2 Comments


waaahhh inggit ako! wish i can do that much traveling in 10 days too! :)


I miss your IPhone more than I miss you :P hahahahaha jetsetter kaayo oi

Copyright © 2018 poeticnook All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.