0

25 random things

Posted by poeticnook on 3/24/2009 05:48:00 PM in
(tagged by Su & Krissy)

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it is because I want to know more about you.

1. When choosing between two evils, I choose the one I haven't tried before ;)

2. One of my travel goals is to visit at least one new city every year.

3. One of these days I'm just gonna quit my job and bum around for a year and travel.

4. I'm spur of the moment, I don't like planning, it's easier to invite me for something tonight than to invite me for something next month.

5. When I'm disappointed, I go outside and walk until the world feels better again.

6. Sometimes I'm a walking contradiction, I probably have multiple personalities :).

7. I hate routine, I get antsy or go crazy when I'm doing the same thing over and over or when I'm always with the same people.

8. I've always wanted to be a writer and publish my work.

9. I cook when I'm sad, I like cooking better than eating.

10. When I like a song, I listen to it on repeat for at least a month until I start hating it and then I don't listen to it anymore, I'm the same with gadgets.

11. I'm good at beginnings, I like starting things, then I usually abandon them in the middle.

12. I like winter and snow storms.

13. I don't value things as much as I used to, I used to be more careful with stuff, I don't like scratches or dents and dings, now I don't really care anymore, imperfection just adds character.

14. I like the feeling of missing people, I would rather miss people than get tired of them and start taking them for granted.

15. My favorite colors are black and white and grey and blue and lilac.

16. I want to have a siberian husky.

17. It's hard for me to sit still and grow roots, sometimes I just want to run away to a new place where noone knows my name, and start from scratch.

18. Three things I like in this world: travel, writing and mathematics, not in that order.

19. I like flying, and falling, I want to fly an airplane, or try skydiving one of these days.

20. I miss university. I like being in school, it's so easy being a student, you just study and you get allowance, now you have to work for everything.

21. I have the classic peter pan syndrome, I don't wanna grow up and be responsible.

22. When I go home to an empty house at night, I miss my family, I miss speaking in Tagalog, I miss my people, I miss my country.

23. There is no object that I value that much in this life that I'm gonna be really sad when I lose it.

24. I'm not afraid of death or dying, it's the painful suffering before the end that sucks

25. I unintentionally drive people crazy just by being me.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2018 poeticnook All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.