0

from out of my tired eyes

Posted by poeticnook on 11/20/2007 08:51:00 PM in
been living from my suitcase for the last 11 months, shuffling my clothes in between spaces which i never would have any chance of visiting had i been safely tucked back home. tonight is another one of those nights when i have to choose what to bring and what to leave behind. i should have a checklist by now, lessons from previous travels that might help me this time. but each destination is new and strange and beautiful in its own way, and no matter how much you prepare for it, you always end up forgetting something or wishing you didn't carry so much. so the best way to deal with this really is not to take it too seriously, we all make mistakes, as long as you're alive, it's never too late to make things right.

as i empty my luggage of things from my last trip and fill it with more stuff for the nth time, i'm wishing the turbulence won't be as bad, the waiting not too long, the questions not so hard, and the answers easier to find.

wish me luck.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2018 poeticnook All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.