0

underclass hero

Posted by poeticnook on 11/07/2007 07:46:00 PM in ,
sum 41 is reminiscent of green day and simple plan and all those angsty bands that sound like teenagers rebelling against their parents. once in a while though, you'll find a song you can totally relate to even if the last time you were a teen was 8 years ago or you can't remember when you ever felt angsty at all. it would be no surprise if you find their songs serenading teen series like smallville, the oc, one tree hill or gossip girl - that's where i first heard my new favorite song - "with me". yep i have a lot of favorite songs, it's an entire playlist on it's own on my ipod.

last night i loaded the whole album and listened to it on endless repeat while i was reinstalling my c1x (can't get used to the 1028x480 resolution). i found a hidden track that started after two minutes of silence - it was slow, almost a pause or a whisper compared to all the rage of the other tracks, it gives you time to catch your breath and stop being angry for a while.

look at me
who am i supposed to be and what do i believe
can you tell me, since you’ve made up your mind
and knows what you believe
and i just don’t know
i just don’t know
who i’m supposed to be

look at me
am i the image of your hopes and tragedies
just look at me
will i ever be more than just a memory?
because you just don’t know
but you just don’t know
all i am is me

"- look at me (underclass hero) -

0 Comments

Copyright © 2018 poeticnook All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.