0

the gadgeteer

Posted by poeticnook on 7/23/2001 11:24:00 PM in
Tonight is cook out at UP. My friends and I are debating on whether to go or not.. The event would be fun I'm sure, It's just that there are some people that my friends don't want to see there.. so I guess we'll just take a rain check. Another dinner at Don Henrico's tonight with some college friends, I feel like I'm beginning to hate that place. Too noisy. Too crowded. Slow service. Nothing compared to their branch at Baguio, but then of course, nothing beats the original as always.

Boredom creeps through my veins like a sedative inducing me to sleep. I wish I could get out of here soon, I've finished about 80% of my task, not considering the change from application to web based applets.. which I haven't even started yet... I've been slaving over my computer for the past two weeks now, I think I should reward myself this weekend..

Tomorrow, it's off to gadgets world for me, I'm going to buy a PDA, something to add to my toy collection =) Hmmm.. Now where is that Palm Data Sheet I was reading...

0 Comments

Copyright © 2018 poeticnook All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.