1

nothing ever moves without being pushed

Posted by poeticnook on 10/03/2007 10:14:00 PM
finally i've decided to stop rattling the skeletons in my closet and just let them go. i don't have the time nor the energy to pull floating bodies from the mud that they chose to immerse themselves in. i can only repeat myself as much as the next person, i don't have unlimited patience, optimism is not my middle name, i am fallible. and yet, despite these faults, i know when its time to move on.

i'm just tired of making people see beyond their own little bubble. i get too involved in their problems that i forget i have issues of my own to take care of.

so today, i decided it's time i start rearranging the way i live my life and cross out the things that ceased to become possibilities for me and just focus on the ones that are more likely to be reality.

1. i won't be an astronaut, okay i've had this dream since i was 4 when i first watched the lunar landing on our monochrome tv, but now that i'm finally going to visit NASA this weekend, i realized i'll never be one of them. i don't know the difference between polymer synthesis and olefin metathesis reaction; neither do i care. anyway, i can still go on a space shuttle as a tourist like that guy who made ubuntu. hooray computer geeks!

2. our project is not gonna make it for october release, no matter how long i stay at work trying to fix all the environment issues and trace where the messages are getting lost. that's actually good, i can sleep for more than 4 hours now. its going in on the first week of november anyway, so it won't jeopardize my travel plans.

3. some people are never gonna love me the way i want them to. might as well let them be. there might be someone better out there for me, someone to say hi to late at night, someone to watch over me, or if not, life goes on. not my loss.

1 Comments


i say 'amen' to that.. for #3.. :D

Copyright © 2018 poeticnook All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.