2

sharing birthdays

Posted by poeticnook on 10/28/2007 11:47:00 AM
last saturday i turned another year older. i shared cake billing with my manager and my uncle and my three colleagues who were also celebrating their birthdays in october. some people seem to think that as you grow older, you think less about gifts and focus more on the intangible melodramatic introspection crap. on the contrary, i love receiving gifts. so if you still havent bought me any, you should start shopping now, bwahahaha *_* my wishlist includes an ultraportable and a trip to europe, i also accept cash in any currency hehehe

2 Comments


sorry i can't give you a tour to europe lol.. (i want that for myself :p ) but i could give you a nice warm ( but late ) birthday greeting...

HAPPPY BIRTHDAY natsing.. :D


hehe thanks del =) ultraportable na lang, mura yan sa japan hahaha

Copyright © 2018 poeticnook All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.