0

the machinist

Posted by poeticnook on 11/10/2007 09:16:00 PM in
slept at 5am this morning trying to make the motion eye work, finally saw it in action but only in the default configuration of win98. i'm almost about to give up finding drivers on 2k and xp, especially since i have no time for this hobby anymore, work is piling up even on my weekends. qa is emailing me about some ip testing and more trips coming up on the next two weekends of november.

big brown box got picked up at around 10am, so i had 5 hours of sleep at least. i started the day by preparing breakfast and lunch which i didn't really have much enthusiasm to eat because i was too engrossed with configurations and being online tech support to a friend who wanted to backup and update her ipod. by past noon i got an invitation to attend a birthday party but i got stood up by the person who was supposed to go with me, she had a good excuse though - a splitting headache. anyways, decided not to go too. was too lazy to go out on a cold day and walk by myself to some place i forgot how to reach.

discussed other career options with my aunt and uncle and had a talk with my mom. should probably find time to update my resume, it's gathering dust somewhere.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2018 poeticnook All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.