0

picturebook

Posted by poeticnook on 11/05/2007 07:12:00 AM in ,
just got myself a new old toy - the vaio c1x, yeah it was state of the art 10 years ago, but who cares, i just want something to play with and to take along with me on my travels. in the meantime, i need to buy a new battery for it to be more useful.

this should be my last tech buy of the year, although i did want to try the asus eee pc too. aarrgghhh! i really need theraphy. why do i need to be surrounded by things that light up and beep? it's not like they'll talk to me and keep me warm this coming winter.

tomorrow, i promise, i won't look at another gadget again and i'll be contented with what i already have. oh well, i can always say this is my post birthday gift since i didnt receive any from anyone else hehe. gotta turn the saving mode on..

0 Comments

Copyright © 2018 poeticnook All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.