0

this will do for now

Posted by poeticnook on 12/22/2007 11:21:00 PM in
still not done with the gift shopping and wrapping, nor with the tracing of scripts. so i got crazy and got a dell 196fp as a gift for myself. this will help me see all the defects in full color. more importantly, a dual monitor setup allows me to see all the sub groups i made on my ym. haha. what an excuse to buy something. just like what mavic said, you can never get enough of what you don't really need.

woke up to a snowy morning today. the streets look so picture perfect - straight from a postcard with a "white christmas" caption. had a snowball fight with my cousins then we drove to oakridge to get more things to wrap and put under the dressed up pine tree. hmmm, wish my wireless mighty mouse and keyboard is hiding somewhere under the pile. i'm slowly building my home office setup, tomorrow i'm getting an hp f2140. next time i get snowed in, my room will be loaded with all the things i need to be functional.

watching iron chef right now, secret ingredient is oyster, yum! i miss that.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2018 poeticnook All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.