0

nightmare

Posted by poeticnook on 8/11/2005 09:44:00 PM
i think i can finally write again. something was taken away from me and i just can't let it go. in real life i will eventually let it go. i just have to. or at least i need to put a mask and show them that it doesnt affect me at all. but in my alternate reality i need to write it all down in order to forget and move on.

it would have been easier if some unknown faceless thief took it away from me, but to actually have someone in your own backyard do that, it's quite irreparable. the real life me just smile it away or cover it up with jokes. they will never know how it digs a hole in me. emptying me. filling me with nothing.

hey g, if you're reading this, thanks for your sms last time. yeah $h!+ happens. i just can't believe this is happening to me. pinch me again. i need to wake up from this bad dream.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2018 poeticnook All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.