0

the one

Posted by poeticnook on 8/28/2005 11:05:00 PM in

i finally found the one. =) got my w800i last sunday after our 2 hour badminton game. the fatigue messed up with my logical and frugal self until i finally gave in to the dark side. at last, my dream phone, yey!!

last weekend i finished watching season 1 of desperate housewives, thanks to jules for the dvd copy =) the viewing marathon gave me a headache but the hilarious episodes were worth the while, i hope there's still a next season to look forward to.

today, i had lunch at racks with my former classmate in malate catholic school. it's been a long time since we last saw each other - 13 years to be exact. time flies so fast, where do all the years go?

0 Comments

Copyright © 2018 poeticnook All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.