0

of coffee cups and earthquakes

Posted by poeticnook on 5/11/2003 09:33:00 PM in ,
so, it was 12:56 a.m. JPT, i just finished my fourth cup of coffee - a cup of coffee for me consists of 1 tablespoon of coffee and 5 tablespoons of hot water - and the top 20 uk countdown was wrapping up when i suddenly felt my bed shake, i blinked once, twice, and thought it was just too much caffeine =) hehehe but then it came back again after a minute, so i switched the tv channels till i saw a flash update, it was another earthquake -- the second time in 10 days, good thing there was no big damage.

i did my laundry yesterday afternoon, and surprise! i got my anklet back after the spinner stopped, good thing the beads were still intact, poor thing.

the group went to tachikawa for a barbecue party and left the hotel at around 9 a.m., i was still in never land at that time so i was left behind, which was quite fine actually.. i needed to catch up and pay for my sleep debt.

i haven't packed yet! but it's ok, six days is still a long long time -- or so i think =) i'll probably have another episode of cram packing as usual..

it was raining when i stepped out of the hotel this morning, i knew it was raining when i opened the window of my second floor room, but the lazy me prevailed, i conveniently forgot to bring the umbrella. it was a nice experience nonetheless, in a daredevil-sort-of-way,

things are better when one doesn't think too much

0 Comments

Copyright © 2018 poeticnook All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.