0

sepia-toned

Posted by poeticnook on 5/16/2003 03:30:00 PM in ,
It's been almost 72 hours since i last laid down on my bed to get some sleep. "it's terrible to work so hard and feel so little about myself" -- these words kept ringing in my ears as i battled yet another pile of machine language.

Tomorrow we're leaving for Cebu, i don't know yet how i feel about that right now. I'm in a state of suspended insanity, and to let a flood of emotions go by would be as strange as looking at the world through a broken glass jar.

I haven't packed my things yet, I haven't even prepared so many little nonsense that I'm sure I'm going to overlook or forget something somehow, i hope not though...

I feel so tired. I want to close my eyes and never wake up again.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2018 poeticnook All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.