0

so, why are you running away?

Posted by poeticnook on 5/01/2003 10:19:00 AM in , ,
"I don't want you to give it all up
And leave your own life collecting dust
And I don't want you to feel sorry for me
You never gave us a chance to be
And I don't need you to be by my side
To tell me that everything's alright
I just wanted you to tell me the truth
You know I'd do that for you
Why are you running away?
Why are you running away?"
- hoobastank (running away) -


i've been listening to k-lite's streaming radio for the past two days now and this has been a big help in making my working hours less dull. and thanks to
tetski my song collection has increased =)

last night i slept at around 4 a.m., my body clock is all messed up, i should do something about this coming weekend.. but then again, i like being a night person, the night is more enchanting, more mysterious.. more foreboding...
the other day, i took this inkblot test at emode, i really strained my eyes from all those images, maybe this is why i got this kind of result:

--- * ---
your unconscious mind is driven most by Resistance

You approach the world with your guard intact because unconsciously, and perhaps consciously, you want to maintain an element of control in your relationships with people. You tend to hold your private experiences just out of reach of others. You're not one to immediately show all your cards, to let people into who you really are until you're ready.

Unfortunately, that sometimes means you also hide things from yourself. You may find that your desire to remain guarded backfires, affecting your self-awareness. Why are you like this? It's possible that you act in this manner because of a deeply-rooted fear of being exposed, or of truly expressing yourself. To protect yourself from this fear, you act in the opposite manner, you are guarded.

There is a certain respect that comes with resistance, an unconscious understanding that the human psyche is very vulnerable. We all feel we have a lot to hide, and you are not one to be intrusive or thoughtless about how you approach sensitive topics with others. Therefore you inspire a sense of safety in others when they are around you. Your psyche is very deep, very rich, and the more you can let yourself know (both the good and the bad), the more you will be able to appreciate who you really are.


--- * ---

the security guard from the main gate is here, asking us what time we'll be going home *yawn* i should finish my source codes soon.. back to the "real world"

0 Comments

Copyright © 2018 poeticnook All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.