0

burnt rice green tea

Posted by poeticnook on 1/23/2008 03:04:00 AM
i wake up.
i eat my breakfast.
i take a shower.
i do my errands.
i go to the gym.
i sit at my favorite couch at the coffee shop and order burnt rice green tea.

sometimes i play billiards or badminton or kart racing with my brothers. sometimes the family is complete and we have dinner together.

before i sleep, i read two chapters from the bible and a short story from one of my favorite local writers.

i rarely check my email nor go online, the real world turns and i spin in place. i've been doing this for the past five days and yet it feels like a lifetime. i see the same old places but no familiar face greets me. i feel lost.

tomorrow i will wake up. i will eat my breakfast. i will take a shower. the real world will do another 360, and i will still be here, missing the people who used to walk these streets with me, who are now scattered around the world, away from here.

and this is why i know i need to write myself away in words and wish i was homeless again.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2018 poeticnook All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.