1

like the flowing river

Posted by poeticnook on 1/02/2008 03:07:00 AM in
finally found time to read a book despite my busy schedule while waiting for my delayed connecting flight in salt lake city. coelho's collection of thoughts and reflections is reminiscent of fulghum's anecdotes about daily life. it's a good read in between everyday's hustle and bustle.

bought this book 4 months ago at powerbooks gb3 and only got to open it last week. guess i do need to take 15 minutes of my day to ponder on the meanings and purpose of the roads i've chosen to take - may it be less travelled or the beaten path.. often i just trod on blindly and find myself lost in the tangled web.

it's never too late to start.

title: like the flowing river
author: paulo coelho

1 Comments

Anonymous says:

hello!
I'm a big Paulo Coelho's fan and I don't know if you heard about his blog
http://www.paulocoelhoblog.com
I've started as a fan and now I'm collaborating with him and thought that you would like to enter his universe.
Check the blog.
if you want, or subscribe to his newsletter
http://www.warriorofthelight.com/engl/index.html
You'll see a community of warriors of light sharing ideas, dreams and most importantly following their personal legend.

QUOTE OF THE DAY:

The Warrior of Light pays attention to small things because they can severely hamper him.

(Manual of the Warrior of Light)



Merry Christmas!

Aart

Copyright © 2018 poeticnook All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.