0

in an effort to english my way out of this

Posted by poeticnook on 10/28/2008 01:38:00 AM
hey, that's not even grammatically correct, but it doesn't matter, this isn't a test, so we're good. today i woke up and said i'm going to rearrange my perspective a bit, move some clutter out of the way and pack the pile neatly into boxes - refocus on things that i can do something about, and forget about the others that are too stubborn to budge.

on top priority is to take this language proficiency exam to prove that i can somehow express myself in this syntax. so retarded, that's what my teammate told me, and it is, why do i have to spend a whole day and a quarter of a grand just for this lousy certificate? oh well, i don't really make the rules here, i just comply.

next on my list is dissecting the anatomy of a third wheel. this one is tricky. no api, no formula, no equations, i guess i will just have to figure this out on my own.. why am i so socially inept?

last but not the least is to make some semblance of a plan in my life.. wow, i guess i really am a grown up now. that sucks! i still have a mental age of 7, i wanna stay in neverland. =(

0 Comments

Copyright © 2018 poeticnook All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.